Interview With A Resident
28th June 2016
Andrew one of our residents here at Primrose Lodge Southborne had an interview. Here are the questions and his answers!
Question's and Answers
- What do you enjoy most about the home?
- Having everyone around me to chat to and for company
- What activity do you find the most enjoyable?
- Trips out
- Did you have a favourite toy when you were younger?
- No but enjoyed tea parties in the garden with plastic tea sets
- Did you have a nickname growing up?
- What is your favourite meal you get to eat at the home?
- Roast dinners especially pork
- What would you like them to include on the menu?
- Nothing im happy
- What was the best trip or vacation you ever took?
- Dartmouth with my mum and dad where we stayed overlooked the railway line, i love trains and planes
- Why was it so special?
- Just loved it
- What age has been the best age of your life?
- Teenage years 16-18
- Do you have a particular favourite care assistant? If so what has she done to make this impression?
- I haven’t got a favourite they are all very good
Want to know more?
If you want to find out more about the facilities and Activities here at Primrose Lodge Southbourne click here.